Yet Another Quick Thoughts
- Why did we waste so much money through our 20s on bar drinks? Carrying a flask, even today when we have some ethics, is so much cheaper. (and easy too)
- The Move.
- Chicago Ave. from Wood St. to the Blue Line at Milwaukee always made us feel big cityish. Like a shot from some NYC Doc. on the Bronx or Brooklyn. All the discount shops, flashing neon liquor stores, bricked over buildings, some new spots pushing for life and as always in Chicago, a slippery mix of cultures.
- Creativity is 90% confidence, 10% inspiration - or something like that
- Happy Valentine's Day. Love - it's a journey that is difficult and often painful, but one worth taking.
- Talking with 2nd Hand
- Kot and Dero were on Conan